« Home | Don't Go Into That Building? Why?! Because, It's "... » | Oh, Gaming Mascots, Where Have You Gone? » | Microsoft: Host a Party in Your Pantalones! (Or at... » | "Prey"-ing on Live » | RIP to Sony UMD: We Barely Knew Ye » | Hands-On With the DS Lite » | Classic Gaming Wednesday » | It'sa Me... NEWWW Mario!!! » | Classic Gaming Wednesday » | 360's Can Blog, Too! » 

Sunday, July 16, 2006 

Currently Playing (7/16 - 7/23)

With an incredible heat wave slated for most of the continental US, here's djkibblesnbits with his list of games that will give him an excuse to stay indoors this next week.

1) Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem: I never got the chance to play this game when it first came out early on in the Gamecube's lifetime back in 2002, but now, thanks to the wonderful folks at Gamefly, I can now take the time to play through one of the most underrated gaming classics of the current gaming generation. How's it going, you ask? Let's just say that all the acclaim it received is well-earned...

2) Final Fantasy IV Advance: I remember when I first played through FF IV all the way back in 1993 at a friend's house... I was never the same after that... Now, years later, I'm reliving my youth and playing through FF IV's Lunar Ruins, finishing up the game that I had officially ended back in December. Can't wait till FF III is released for the DS!

3) Mario Kart DS: I pulled off the greatest move ever the other day on some kid from Japan... I actually avoided his blue shell and won the duel! Yessssssssssssssss.

4) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: ....Oblivi-crackkk... Hmmmmm....