« Home | "SEGA!!" » | The Sega Genesis Collection: A Retro Gamer's Wet D... » | Classic Gaming Wednesday » | E3: Just Taking a "Chill Pill" » | They Say "Inflation", We Say, "Womp, Womp" » | Gaming Fo' Your Ears! » | Making the Most Out of Your (Dead) "Rising" Quickie » | What's On? » | Damn You, Blogger! » | Classic Gaming Wednesday » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Currently Playing (8/11-8/18)

Little by little, the dog days of summer are coming to an end, and game releases are beginning to pick up again. Here's djkibblesnbits with the games he's been playing recently

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360): As of now, I have almost 80 hours of play time logged in this game, and I haven't even gotten through a 1/4th of the game's main story yet! Everytime I complete a side quest or two, there's always about four or five more that pop up. And how many f'ing Oblivion gates are there?! Sheesh! At this point, it looks like I'll have logged way over 200 hours before I can even sniff the game's ending. But, I'll love absolutely every minute of it, though.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Nintendo DS): This little game is gem that's getting overlooked by many of the other wonderful games that are out for Nintendo's super-handheld. I wish I could play me some Advance Wars over Nintendo Wifi, however...

Dead Rising (Xbox 360): Psst... I have a little secret to tell you... I have yet to get the full game... but that doesn't mean that I don't want to play the living crap out of it, though. I have this game running around in my head every single day. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy. If that isn't desire, I don't know what is.